Friday 30 March 2012

Happy :)

Hey. Today S nak buat entri yang jiwang sikit lahhh. :)
Harap korang enjoyyyy. Inspiration from my girl.



Hey! There is letters for me.
Aww. How cute.
Hey? Where this letters come from?
Who give it to me?
Ahh. Yeah.
I see that.
Someone is peeking me.

Secret admirer.
Woaah!
There is a lot of letters for me.
Just for me!
All the content is about expressing their feeling.
Feeling toward to me.
I wish all this secret admirer become mine.

But,
I have two hands to hold to hug
Two eyes to see the one
Two lips to kiss her lips
And I only have one heart to love.

Which of this girl be mine?
There are so much beautiful girls and kind around me.
But I still cant choose.

Day by day.
I wait for the right person.
Why she is too late?
Where is she?

Wait a minute.
I see a sparkling angel in front of me.
And I think she is not one of my secret admirer.
Let me introduce myself in front of her.

She accept me as her friend!
Yes. I give my number to her straight to her without say Hi.
And she a little bit wonder what I'm trying to do?

And yes. We are texting.
My heart said that she is the one.
And my mind order me to ask her if she want to become mine?
Yes. She sais yes!

Now. I'm so happy with her eventhough she likes to mad at me.
But I still love her no matter what.
Officially, I got my Daniella and she had me.
Love you.


Okayy. Done.
Bosan ke entri S yang ni?
Alah sorry lah.
Acah ja niii. :)
Okaylah. S chaw dulu.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment